Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
Estimate your benefits
based on your situation
Did you know there are creative ways to support Pomona College? Ways in which Pomona College, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and Pomona College. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
- You can make a gift that protects your income as you age, insurance for your longevity.
Tip of the Day
Your gift to Pomona College can return payments to you for life.
In exchange for your gift, you can receive:
- The security of lifetime annuity payments (one or two beneficiaries);
- High rates of return;
- An immediate income tax deduction;
- Capital-gains tax savings if you donate appreciated assets;
- Tax-advantaged income (part ordinary, part capital gains and part tax-free);
- A choice of immediate, deferred, or flexible payments; and
- The satisfaction of supporting Pomona College.