Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
Estimate your benefits
based on your situation
Did you know there are creative ways to support Pomona College? Ways in which Pomona College, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and Pomona College. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
- You can make a gift that protects your income as you age, insurance for your longevity.
Tip of the Day
You Don't Have to Tap Your Nest-Egg to Build Our Nest-Egg
Use life insurance to create an endowment from your income rather than your capital. Affordable premiums build coverage that will deliver a significant gift to us. Leverage modest annual gifts into the equivalent of a substantial bequest or trust distribution.
Make us the irrevocable owner of the policy and receive a charitable deduction for your gifts covering our premium payments. We’ll work with you on this and other details that maximize the benefits of using life insurance to make your gift.