Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
Estimate your benefits
based on your situation
Did you know there are creative ways to support Pomona College? Ways in which Pomona College, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and Pomona College. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
- You can make a gift that protects your income as you age, insurance for your longevity.
Tip of the Day
Why Is Endowment Important?
(You Already Ask Me For a Gift Every Year...)
When we receive your bequest or life insurance benefits, or when a life-income gift matures, we place the proceeds in our endowment unless you have directed us otherwise. The endowment is our savings account, and its long-term growth makes us stronger. We count on the income it returns every year to help us reach institutional goals that we could not attain using just our regular sources of revenue. In addition, a healthy endowment gives us financial muscle to meet the challenges and opportunities that the future will bring.
Your annual support helps us in a different way: it allows us to meet today’s mission and expenses.
We'll be happy to tell you more about how both endowment and annual giving help us succeed, today and in the future.
Email us or contact us at (909) 621-8143 or (800) 761-9899 for more information.